5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Paris, Texas
Hello from Texas! Welcome to the forum! Do you have any tortoises?? :tort:

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Hello I’m from Bali Indonesia .. Nice to see you friends..

Greetings eneihem,
Welcome to the tortoise forum. We find it’s great to have more members to the forum. We are a friendly group of tortoise and even some of us have turtles as well. We are a family friendly group that is thrilled to share proper, healthy, modern care and information with new folks and a new pet or a researcher. Do you have a tortoise or turtle yourself? Please tell us more about yourself.
A very dear friend of mine is from Indonesia as well. We are living here on the north west Pacific Ocean in the state of Oregon, in the U.S.
I’m sorry I don’t know the area of Indonesia my friend is from. Here in the States, my friends name is Joseph Gara. As a child, he was raised by missionaries who, when they came back to the States, brought him home as well. We have been very close brothers for about 30 years. During those years, Joe shared the joys of watching my family grow up with my wife and I. He woke at my house one morning to experience his first snow! He’s been a valued friend in my life as well.
Unfortunately, he doesn’t share the same feelings for tortoises that I do. When he lived on my property I didn’t have any. I had snakes. And I had many. The most Joe would comment on my reptiles would be to tell me about the people of his village would eat any of the larger ones and then just laugh at me.

Last edited: