Hello..

tortgirl5

Location (City and/or State)
Illinois
I am new here. And I have no idea how to navigate around this site ..it keeps saying I can not share photos.. ( it’s disabled ) or don’t have permission [emoji23]

Anyways, I have elongated, Russian, and sulcata.

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
Hi, and welcome! How old are your tortoises? How long have you had them? What kind of enclosures do you use?

We can at least make some conversation while you figure out the pictures!

BTW, I have one 12 yr old desert tort named Chug.

LaLaP

5 Year Member
Portland, OR
Hello and welcome! I understand your struggle. I'm technology impaired and it took me a bit of time to figure it out... if I can do it, you can do it!!

I share photos by clicking "upload file" then I can choose from all my photos on my phone. Does that help?

tortgirl5

Illinois
I’m getting the hang of it now lol. I’m a little slow. Maybe torts were meant for me :) Russian is a adult beefy girl. She wasn’t as beefy when I got her. But everyone is weighed / measured to keep a track of growth. The other two are hatchlings. They have all the bells & whistles for this point in time. Basking, uvb strip lights, Ceramic emitter, fogger, humidity hides, coir & bark & little topsoil as substrate, and infrared thermometer gun.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Welcome sounds like you might have the bases covered. Sending photos is pretty straightforward . Like LaLaP explained. Videos are a bit different and I haven't mastered that yet.