Hello!

BigZ mom

Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
E2CD8CDE-E5EB-4084-9C7B-D59F03C6B451.jpeg 3A5DD99B-412B-498D-B3BA-FD626AED7E3C.jpeg Hello from AZ! We just got our baby Sulcata named Big Z! We have had him a few weeks and he is awesome! His favorite food is dandelion leaves and he loves snuggling with his dad. He sometimes walks up to his neck and nuzzles in and goes to sleep. I am looking forward to learning a lot from this forum

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA

Pure Tortoise Power

Hong Kong
View attachment 268128 View attachment 268127 Hello from AZ! We just got our baby Sulcata named Big Z! We have had him a few weeks and he is awesome! His favorite food is dandelion leaves and he loves snuggling with his dad. He sometimes walks up to his neck and nuzzles in and goes to sleep. I am looking forward to learning a lot from this forum
I'm sorry, what? I can't stand this...... Cuteness...

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Welcome, I remember those days when my sully slept against my neck. Have you experienced Big Z trying to dig into your neck to get closer? The claws hurt but the sacrifice was worth it. LOL
But in reality Big Z is just trying to get warm. Wish it was a sign of affection. But we can believe that!
Also what a cutie!

BigZ mom

Arizona
Thank you! LOL Warmth / Love - same thing either way it’s cute and cuddly ❤️