Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrah

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hi, my name's Larrah and i have just got my first ever pet tortoise...today!

His name is Bruce and he is a two year old Hermann tortoise and he is cute as a button :)

I'm sure i'm gonna need a lot of help from this group on how to care for him and so i'm grateful for the support! xxx

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Welcome to not only this wonderful site, but to the wonderful world of tortoise keeping! Has anybody warned you yet, that they can be addictive??:D

This is a great place to ask questions and learn. We have some pretty knowledgeable people who are friendly and willing to share. Remember no question is too basic or "stupid" to ask and repeating a question that has already been asked is not the end of the world either. Most of all....HAVE FUN!!!!!

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Hi and welcome! Congrats on your new addition! Tortoises are so much fun, aren't they?!?! Jacqui is right, though, they are ADDICTING!!!!!! I went from zero to eight Russian tortoises in three months! LOL!

barbie69

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ohio
Welcome and enjoy! I am new too and everyone here is very nice and knowledgeable!:) Congrats on your new little tort!!

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Welcome, I have learned so much from everyone on this site! They have all been great. Torts are really addicting. I swear I am not getting any more after this week!?!?!

Larrah

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I think your right! Only got one yesterday and am already in love...their really fascinating! I can (and do!) watch mine for ages! xxx

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Welcome Larrah to tfo and welcome to Bruce.
We are a friendly bunch and love pic and hearing the adventures of torts not to mention questions.

Cam

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Minnesota
Welcome! I am new too. The people here are fantastic resources...and best of all are very hands on in their experiences, far better advice than any book out there:D
Any pictures?

Larrah

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hi, have added some pics of bruce in the pictures section now if you would like to see! xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.