Help - anbody intersted ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

SANDYPIE_3

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Is there anybody intersted in helping me transport a precious sulcata from Ohio to Texas. She has lived most of her life in a basement, has some pretty significant pyrimiding - can hardly wait to get her so she can enjoy all the flowers, cactus, sunshine and love.... I have named her (him?) Tula.
thank you sooo much -

Attachments

• tula3.jpg
    tula3.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 72
  • tula2.jpg
    tula2.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 53
  • tula1.jpg
    tula1.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 70

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
How are you planning on transporting her?? She does not look that big can they ship him/her? Just a question?

B

Bansh88

Are you looking for someone to drive her? Bit out of my range to help. Good luck

Tiffany

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Orlando Florida
When I got my two rescues from Illinois we shipped them, both were over 30 pounds and came to Florida fine. The person got two of those cat carry cases, the plastic ones, put towels in there and then put those into boxes. We also did an iguana the same way. Shipped over night for both sulcata it was about $120, they were messy when they got here but alive and better then in a basement. We also did this in November and added a bunch of heat packs, this time of year add ice packs outside the carry case so they don't overheat.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
She can also be shipped in a cat crate for about $75 through Delta Dash or around $60 freight collect on Delta.

Status
Not open for further replies.