Help! I have unwelcomed mice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
La Mesa, CA.
I just use rat poison. We have mice all over outside and in the garage. It I don't try and keep them under control they start making nest everywhere and you know you will show up looking for them?......snakes.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I just use rat poison. We have mice all over outside and in the garage. It I don't try and keep them under control they start making nest everywhere and you know you will show up looking for them?......snakes.

honu

5 Year Member
Sticky mouse traps work put peanut butter on it then the mice get on it when it gets stuck club the mice or mouse on it's head, this is just from personal experience we had some in our BBQ. Good luck!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
honu said:
Sticky mouse traps work put peanut butter on it then the mice get on it when it gets stuck club the mice or mouse on it's head, this is just from personal experience we had some in our BBQ. Good luck!

I find the sticky mouse trap is very cruel because the mouse will stay there alive and stuck to the trap... they are some better and more humane ways to get rid of mice... even regular trap...

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
If you want to just use a traditional mouse trap...I use the modern T-REX Trapper...just load the pallet with peanut butter and wham! BTW...they're reusable and come in two sizes...the T-REX and the mini-REX!

11kb2f7.jpg

honu

5 Year Member
Just a suggestion. Good luck with your mice!

quote='Isa' pid='246011' dateline='1304350464']
honu said:

I find the sticky mouse trap is very cruel because the mouse will stay there alive and stuck to the trap... they are some better and more humane ways to get rid of mice... even regular trap...
[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.