HELP! Is my baby horsefield dead?

ZippyButter

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Texas/Cal.
Thank you very much for your help
Sorry for your lost. Don't give up hope yet. This happened to all of us when we didn't know much. But with researching and correct information, we strive for better. You will do better the next time. Have a break and read up the species that you want to have, then look up to see if there are any adoptions in your local areas, in here (but in England). It's cool to have turtle/tortoise as pets. I know you will be fine.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Thank you so much I appreciate it, I think I’ll stick to dogs
Extremely sorry to have heard of your loss. Please accept my sincere condolences.

Dogs (and cats, for that matter) are much easier to deal with.

keeleymai.k

London
Sorry for your lost. Don't give up hope yet. This happened to all of us when we didn't know much. But with researching and correct information, we strive for better. You will do better the next time. Have a break and read up the species that you want to have, then look up to see if there are any adoptions in your local areas, in here (but in England). It's cool to have turtle/tortoise as pets. I know you will be fine.
Thank you, she is dead her eyes have sort of caved in now almost as if she’s already decomposing. So sad it’s traumatising :(