HELP i've lost my hermann tortoise in the garden

Eileen Turpin

I am a new Hermann owners she moves so fast. I put her on my patio in a baby pool setup so she can hang.

Souptugo

5 Year Member
OMG!!!! Amazing!!! I'm so happy for you and your tortoise! That is fantastic news. Makes me so happy to hear everything's ok!

Now make her a big buffet of all the good stuff along with a nice warm bath. Could you post a picture of her? So awsome.

Where did you find her? It would be interesting to see how she managed to find good shelter. Smart little gal!

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Glad to hear that you found your tort. Take good care of her.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Wonderful! Please keep us updated on her condition.

Plop123

I lost my baby Hermanns in the garden summer 2016 so this gives me hope that he may still be out there! I'm glad you're little has returned safe and sound

Chip's mom

Philadelphia
hi all, i am so so so pleased to say we have found her!!!! 8 bloody months and the next door neighbour thought he was a tennis ball when playing fetch with his doggy and picked her up. She's a bit sniffly and we have booked her a vets app. thank you for all your help
Thank you for sharing this. Hope you got to enjoy her over these years. Your post makes me have hope since we've lost ours!