Help me know if my tortoise is Egyptian

ArabHerd

Location (City and/or State)
Lebanon
Dude so I have a few turtles in my garden I collect not from stores I find in wild, so I was walking around in my mountain house like in the village I go there on weekends and I find this little tortoise in a field like a farm field were they plant stuff anyway she’s in the garden now and I’m not sure what species she is and before anyone start nagging if I didn’t bring her in she wouldn’t be alive rn.

ArabHerd

Lebanon
She’s bin with me for 2 years and barely grows she has no worms or flees and well fed ? So that’s why I think she’s Egyptian since they don’t grow

TeamZissou

Albuquerque, NM
She’s bin with me for 2 years and barely grows she has no worms or flees and well fed ? So that’s why I think she’s Egyptian since they don’t grow

Have you been able to positively ID the sex of all your tortoises? Males tend to be smaller, so the one you're worried about may just be a male that is on the small side.

The housing conditions can contribute to overall health as well. Based on the photo, the conditions are not ideal. It would be great if you could build a large outdoor enclosure for your tortoises. Read these care guides:

Here's another great info page on T.g. terrestris:

ArabHerd

Lebanon
Have you been able to positively ID the sex of all your tortoises? Males tend to be smaller, so the one you're worried about may just be a male that is on the small side.

The housing conditions can contribute to overall health as well. Based on the photo, the conditions are not ideal. It would be great if you could build a large outdoor enclosure for your tortoises. Read these care guides:

Here's another great info page on T.g. terrestris:
man I’m literlly building an ecosystem rn for those 3 Greeks give me a day or 2 and il post the progress actaully tmrow , anyway thank you soo much for helping me identify it but the one I sent a pic of is a female the big ones r males it’s insane I’m going insane why won’t she grow