Help (Need help with Russian Diet)

Tony the Tort42

Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Like I said, go to the species section for Russians. Are they housed together? If so separate them. Im not familiar with russians, so I don't know what they eat.

Pistachio's Pamperer

Tri-cities, Tennessee

Is a nice little chart type picture that gives a quick run down.
Also google the tortoise table, it's a good base as well-just bare in mind it's not russian specific.

Lots of folks on here report good results with making a "mash"-food processing lots of things together

Pistachio's Pamperer

Tri-cities, Tennessee
GRR. Work computer doesn't always play nice. Back to what I was saying. But make the "mash" with new items and tortoises "favorites" to encourage tasting new. My guy won't touch pellets, but you can try soaking those and adding them to the mash as well. I also spent a good amount of time tricking my little guy by making food look like it was natural. Standing up large pieces of leaves. Drilled holes into buried pots to help stuff look like it was growing out of the ground. Growing my own lettuces, succulents, dandelions, etc which then were included into his enclosure. My guy likes to "hunt". --Main thing is don't give in. Keep trying. --