Help!!! Need home for sulcata baby

Lizastarr

Location (City and/or State)
McAlester
I cannot get this site to work for me. I have written several posts and they don't work. I have a baby sulcata. I am east of Shreveport LA. His or her name is Neo. Have had for 2 months. I cannot take care of him properly. All free to the right home.

Text me. 904 290-9486. Best tortoise home ever for my baby please!

LoganAndPoky

Ontario
Liza were are you located ? Im from Ontario if you are near me i may be able to take him
Thanks, Logan

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I am sorry that you are having such a hard time!! I really hate to hear that about your baby... please be careful of people responding and check their history carefully.. I will pray that you find a good solution soon!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
If you are offering to members then make sure any interested parties are long term members and not people who have just joined. There is always the possibility they will take him because he is free but then sell him on to make profit. If there is one near you, have you considered a tortoise rescue place?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I cannot get this site to work for me. I have written several posts and they don't work. I have a baby sulcata. I am east of Shreveport LA. His or her name is Neo. Have had for 2 months. I cannot take care of him properly. All free to the right home.

Text me. 904 290-9486. Best tortoise home ever for my baby please!
I don't know why your posts aren't working. This one seems to be posted ok, except for it's in the wrong place, but I'll move it for you.