Help to care for desert tortoises while we're on vacation for ten days but my son will be here all except 8/15/21 through 8/18/21.

sleepowers

Location (City and/or State)
LA MIRADA, CA
Hello. I live in La Mirada, CA which is just north of Buena Park, CA. We have four desert tortoises. They live outdoors and have a large dog house they sleep in as well as a large area to walk around in. We will be going on vacation for 10 days and my son will be here for part of that time, but not the entire time. So, I need someone to come by and feed them daily from 8/15/21 through and including 8/18/21. Are thre any desrt tortoise lovers out there that could do this for us? I am willing to pay a modest amount for each visit. Really, they just need to be fed. I can provide the food to whomever would do this, they jsut eat f and romaine lettuce most of the time. We do give them corn on the cob from time to time but that gets a little more messy to prepare and I wouldn't expect anyone else to do that, just fruit and romaine lettuce that I will provide. They are usually fed about 1:00 p.m. in the afternoon. We do also have a small dog but she will be in a kennel for the same period so no worries. The person would just have to drop the food on paper plates I would provide over the gate where they reside. Thank you in advance. Please private message me so I receiv enotification quickly on this.