Help With Converting Bedroom to Tortoises Enclosure

Reggie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fort Wayne In
Update on Reggie and his hide. When he chose to sleep in the corner instead of his new hide, I followed your advice and blocked the entryway to keep him in. I felt like a rat fink doing it and really hated the thought of repeating it. But after just one night, he got the hint and went in on his own every night after that. I’m so relieved and proud of him!

As always, thank You for your help!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Update on Reggie and his hide. When he chose to sleep in the corner instead of his new hide, I followed your advice and blocked the entryway to keep him in. I felt like a rat fink doing it and really hated the thought of repeating it. But after just one night, he got the hint and went in on his own every night after that. I’m so relieved and proud of him!

As always, thank You for your help!
Maybe Reggie was so busy checking it all out in tortoise pace that he neglected to go in at night. You just gave him a little nudge. Cute 🙂 it takes them a while but they finally get it 🤣 Sapphire has done things like that. I've watched him study situations for hours with his head stuck out looking. When he finally makes up his mind, there's no denying what he thinks when I make a change.🤗