Here we go:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Calif.
Back in June I ended up Acquiring a 40 gallon breeder tank. I set it up go it running, it's a future home for razor back musk turtles, as I actually get them, never got a chance yet but I'm also not in a rush. Anywho, I did stock it with fish, also it houses some of the fish that came with the tank. I know the turtle will eat a few maybe all, maybe none, the tank is for my razorbacks and that's what I'm more worried about, not the fish so much lol. Side note I did have a fish tank and added res to it and the original fish lived with the turtles for years, but anything I added would die, that's when I was younger before I started this hobby, but very interesting lucky fish haha or fast fish. Here are picture of the tank, I'm hoping to get razor back musk turtles soon next week or two, do of anyone knows of any let me know. ;)

Pictures

Attachments

• image-2631127759.png
    image-2631127759.png
    821.2 KB · Views: 56
  • image-2507685108.png
    image-2507685108.png
    828.3 KB · Views: 40

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
That's beautiful. Can't wait to see another picture with the turtles in it. One thing...the cords hanging in front and inside the tank offend my sense of symmetry. (Or as my sister always says, "...sense of cemetaries")

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
I been looking and talking to a few people on kingsnake. I can't wait to get them! I will def post pictures soon as I do

emysemys said:
That's beautiful. Can't wait to see another picture with the turtles in it. One thing...the cords hanging in front and inside the tank offend my sense of symmetry. (Or as my sister always says, "...sense of cemetaries")

Haha, yeah. The themometer on the front was there to test the basking spot, I jus got the light testing out the temps. I want to get a canister filter which will clear up wires and I need to make a new lid. Eventually I will have it all cleaned up haha. My think is my hard water and the build up on the side. I am always cleaning it so it looks nice haha

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
A simple background taped to the outside of the back will hide all those wires.

I'm OCD too. That's the first thing that jumped out at me. It does look very inviting for a small turtle though. :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Great setup!! I can't wait to see it properly inhabited. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.