hermannichris (garden state tortoise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

freebutterfly

5 Year Member
hermannichris (garden state torotises)

I just received my female hermanns tortoise today!! She looks beautiful, very healthy. I worked with hermannichris who was an excellent breeder. He was quick to reply and easy to work with, and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend him.

www.gardenstatetorotise.com

freebutterfly

5 Year Member
My female hermanns tortoise came today! She looks healthy and is so sweet. I purchased her form hermannichris (garden stae tortoise). He was wonderful to work with, replied quickly to my emails and answered all of my questions. Excellent breeder, I highly recommend him.

10mm

5 Year Member
Chris Leone gardenstatetortoise.com

DSC03277.JPGJust wanted to speak about my experience with Chris from Garden State Tortoise. I believe his screen name is hermannichris. What a great guy! Very helpful and hand picked a beautiful little Hermanns Dalmatian for me. He shipped it out in a jiffy and the little guy was snug as a bug when he arrived the next day. It was refreshing to work with a person with such knowledge and experience with this breed. After all... when i was first looking into this a guy (NOT CHRIS) attempted to sell me a Leopard tortoise which he assured me that it would never get any bigger than 6". lol That left a bad taste in my mouth to say the least. So after watching Chris's vids on youtube and speaking with him a little It didn't take long for me to decide who I wanted to purchase from. I must say that It was refreshing to know that I can trust the person who I chose to purchase from. Anyone looking for a great Hermanns will not be disappointed in there experience with Chris! Thanks a million.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.