Hey all. . . long time no see!!

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Greenfield, In.
Hello to all my old friends hope your all doing very well, and even tho I HATE the holidays.... I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a happy and safe New Year! Here is a pic of fatty Cooper hogging up the bath tub!

DF523157-4F97-4639-9F6F-04B9BF5D9505.jpeg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hey Chris. . . how the heck are you? (I'm not a big fan of the holidays either)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
OMG, sure did miss you. So giad to see you pop in. Hope all is going well. Not a fan of the holidays this year, but sure hope you have a Happy Healthy Holiday season.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Hey Chris. . . how the heck are you? (I'm not a big fan of the holidays either)
I’d tell you the truth but most would find my thoughts very offensive! But I woke up today.. How the hell are you doing anyways??

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
OMG, sure did miss you. So giad to see you pop in. Hope all is going well. Not a fan of the holidays this year, but sure hope you have a Happy Healthy Holiday season.
I miss you and some others a lot as well!! I’m just not in a good frame of mind to be a positive influence in this or any community at the moment... Maybe someday soon that could change! Have a happy, safe holiday for sure!!!

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Understand completely. I know quite a few folks that are now saddled with grief for choices that their friends and family made. There is also an insane amount of pressure on individulas to mimic the happiness that all are to have! I routinely see humanity at its worst so I get it!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I miss you and some others a lot as well!! I’m just not in a good frame of mind to be a positive influence in this or any community at the moment... Maybe someday soon that could change! Have a happy, safe holiday for sure!!!
You do what you have to do for you. We will always be here for when you want to jump in. I had/having a ruff year myself so not here as much as I used too be. Hopefully 2020 will be better for all.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I’d tell you the truth but most would find my thoughts very offensive! But I woke up today.. How the hell are you doing anyways??
I'm doing ok. I may have a few too many animals for my age, but so far so good. Don't be a stranger. Reading about other folks' troubles sometimes helps with our own.