Hey, Barb (Wellington)!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Just like our old buddy, Tennessee Ernie Ford, said - another day older, and deeper in debt!!

We hope this day is one of the best you'll have. Kick back and enjoy your day!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
images

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Shoot, I knew I should have taken a picture of this years hay bale minions for you. :)

Happy birthday pain in the b... ummm I mean happy birthday Barb! :)

cyan

10 Year Member!
Georgia
I would like to say that when I joined this forum almost 3 years ago, I never expected to meet someone I could truly call a friend. Someone to laugh with, vent to, share lifes challenges and triumphs and just enjoy talking to on an almost daily basis. To my surprise, I did find someone that is all of the above and more!
Barb, I know you are under the weather right now, but I hope you are still able to have a great birthday!!!
Best wishes!!!
Cyndi

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Happy birthday to you, you look like a monkey ( unconfirmed reports), and you smell like one to. ( also unconfirmed).

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Happy birthday to you, you look like a monkey ( unconfirmed reports), and you smell like one to. ( also unconfirmed).

Welllll THAT explains that odd smell my laptop puts out whenever she is around. :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I would like to say that when I joined this forum almost 3 years ago, I never expected to meet someone I could truly call a friend. Someone to laugh with, vent to, share lifes challenges and triumphs and just enjoy talking to on an almost daily basis. To my surprise, I did find someone that is all of the above and more!
Barb, I know you are under the weather right now, but I hope you are still able to have a great birthday!!!
Best wishes!!!
Cyndi

Thanks Cyndi. You know I feel the same. I swear in another life we are twins

Prairie Mom

Happy Birthday!!! Thank you for all you do and the oodles of caring advice you give:)