Hey everyone just coming back !!!

cuoraJON

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
BO$TON, MA$$.
What's up tort&turt peeps, my names Jon aka cuoraJON. As my alias says I LOVE CUORA !!! well all turtles and tortoises really but Cuora hold a special place in my heart !!!! I have kept turtles since I was a child and I got really into the Asian species after I got my first cuora flavomarginata and Geoemyda spengleri when I was about 10yrs old. Since then I have kept and bred ALOT of rare and amazing turtles. And I have also had to part with a few nice collections a few times due to personal reasons. So I haven't kept any turtles really in years, but now I'm back at it like a bad habit Haha!!! So now I'm keeping a few species of cuora, terrapene, siebinrockiella, rhinoclemmys & melanochelys. So if anyone else is Interested in these genera feel free to contact me at [email protected] !!!! Thank you I'm happy to be back and a member of TSA finaly !!! CuoraJON

20200728_112610.jpg20200728_112455.jpg

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Cute turtles! I am glad you got back to your turtles..I have 3 tortoises. I too couldn't stop at just one! LOL ?

Hutsie B

5 Year Member
NC
Welcome back, do you have Cuora Mouhotii? I love them and am waiting on a list for a hatchling.

cuoraJON

5 Year Member
BO$TON, MA$$.
Welcome back, do you have Cuora Mouhotii? I love them and am waiting on a list for a hatchling.
Hi, thank you. And yes I have 1.1.1 Cuora mouhotii obsti and should have eggs next month !!! If I get hatchlings this year I will be holding a couple back and trading a couple with a few friends to diversify bloodlines for our groups. But if I have surplus they will be for sale or more so for trade....

Hutsie B

5 Year Member
NC
wow, keep me in mind for a hatchling. I am on two lists for hatchlings, but if they don't come through I would be interested.