Hey everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosie

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hi everyone. So glad I found this site! I arrived home from work tonight to find that my other half has bought me a tortoise! It's a year old, turkish spur-thighed tortoise and seems pretty lively so far. I've wanted a tortoise for a long time, but I really don't know all that much about their care, etc. Hopefully I can find what I need on this site. Look forward to chatting to you all.

Rosie

Greg T

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
League City, TX
Welcome! You'll find more tortoise knowledge on here than anywhere else I bet! Glad you're here. :)

Iluvemturts

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
South Central WI
Welcome and Congrats on your new babe. There are alot of really nice and helpful folks on here. Ask all the questions you need....we were there at one time as well.;)

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Hello and welcome to the site. You will find lots of information on tort husbandry on here. How do you have him housed??

micki

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
uk
hi and welcome to the forum.:)

rosie

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
jenrell23 said:
Hello and welcome to the site. You will find lots of information on tort husbandry on here. How do you have him housed??

I have him in a 3-foot vivarium at the moment, with heat lamp, etc. He has a food dish and water dish in there, and a little den for him too. I think I was a bit overwhelmed yesterday, there seems so much to learn!

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Welcome to the forum Rosie :)

Danny

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Welcome to the forum!