hey im new

Status
Not open for further replies.

looneybug

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
el cajon ca usa
Hey my names leilani I'm in el cajon california and I have just bought myself a ynew baby sulcata tortoise. His name is munchy (I've decided to call it a boy for now ) ijust wanted to introduce myself and see if there is anything I must know about my little baby

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Leilani, and welcome to the Forum!!

YES!!! There is MUCH for you to learn RIGHT NOW about taking care of a new baby sulcata. Please go to the "Forum" page and under "General tortoise..." click on articles. There are some articles there for new tortoise keepers to read.

Then go to the sulcata section and at the top of that section there are a couple of important threads about caring for baby sulcatas.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:) Along with the suggestions from emysemys, check out all the threads at the bottom of my post. They are all good for raising a smooth, healthy sulcata.

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Hello and welcome to the forum. As a fellow sulcata owner i suggest you do lots of reading. Tom has started some threads and guides to follow. My suggestion is to follow them. If you do you will not have any problems. Below my signature there are 3 threads. Sulcatas are a great choice, as they grow they have quite the personality...good luck and enjoy...

looneybug

5 Year Member
el cajon ca usa
Thank all of you for your edvice and for the threads I have read a lot but am hoping to clear up some things by joining this forum

Tortus

5 Year Member
Maryland
Welcome, looneybug. You're in good hands here. Don't be afraid to ask lots of questions. This place probably has some of the most knowledgeable tortoise keepers in the world (and I'm not exaggerating). Many of them have decades of experience. I learn something new every day.

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia
Hello Leilani, we have so many sulcata experienced sulcata keepers here. I'm pretty sure you can learn a lot from them :)

kanalomele

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
East Bay area
Aloha Leilani, always nice having another California member. Are you an island girl?

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Hi and welcome! You will love this forum! I have learned a lot here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.