Hey there tortoise forum!

Location (City and/or State)
Haywards Heath
Hi there. My name is Harvey and I just got my hermanns tortoise today. There are few things im going to change in him enclosure like adding some live plants and a flood bulb instead of spot bulb, but my tortoise seems so awesome. His name is Steve and he is an eastern hermanns tortoise. His shell is going to be so smooth (he is currently 2 weeks old so I can start with high humidity so he develops great). First day having him and he let me hand feed him and stroke his head. I’m telling you it’s meant to be. Anyways that’s my introduction, I might post some questions or enclosure updates in the near future.

Attachments

• IMG_0507.jpeg
    IMG_0507.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0505.jpeg
    IMG_0505.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hi there. My name is Harvey and I just got my hermanns tortoise today. There are few things im going to change in him enclosure like adding some live plants and a flood bulb instead of spot bulb, but my tortoise seems so awesome. His name is Steve and he is an eastern hermanns tortoise. His shell is going to be so smooth (he is currently 2 weeks old so I can start with high humidity so he develops great). First day having him and he let me hand feed him and stroke his head. I’m telling you it’s meant to be. Anyways that’s my introduction, I might post some questions or enclosure updates in the near future.
This is one of the best intros I've ever seen. Well done Harvey. Hello and welcome to you and your tortoise.

It sounds like you might have already found the important info, but here it is all in once place for you:

Questions are welcome and hope to see more of you and your tortoise.

Haywards Heath
This is one of the best intros I've ever seen. Well done Harvey. Hello and welcome to you and your tortoise.

It sounds like you might have already found the important info, but here it is all in once place for you:

Questions are welcome and hope to see more of you and your tortoise.
Thanks. I do my best!

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Welcome Harvey and Steve - he looks wonderful.
Please keep us updated on his progress, with lots of photos. Zola is a Hermanns tortoise too, aged almost 23 -he lives in Devon.
Best wishes from Angie