Hi all my tortoise friends (updated 4-8-19)

Jamie5times

Location (City and/or State)
Methuen
As you all know my Betsy is doing great. However I took everyone”s advice and I am making her a new table top home. With a ramp to go up higher from the ground. Just got the plywood so I’m starting my cuts today

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Looking forward to seeing that.
Maybe share your plans so that if there is something you haven't thought of members can let you know and you can adjust your design before you cut the wood etc.

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
as I said I will keep all my tort friends up dated so far it not finished gonna make the background rock. This is what I have built so far hope u like it.

It looks nice, but please just keep in mind that your tortoise does need at least close to 8x4, or at the very least, 6x3. Also make sure that your substrate won’t come out of the metal grating at the front if it’s a nice 4+ inch layer, and that the enclosure won’t be too short with the thick substrate layer.

What are the dimensions?

Jamie5times

Methuen
as I said I will keep all my tort friends up dated so far it not finished gonna make the background rock. This is what I have built so far hope u like it.
Hey techno i wnt with the 6 x3 its the best i can do for space.

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
o techno, i have a 125watt 3 in 1 buld plus a 150 hat emitter and a 100 watt night heat light that should be ok right? the emitter runs on a thermostat.

If the “night heat light” produces light, don’t use it. You shouldn’t need night heat unless your enclosure temps fall below 60.