Hi All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teodora'sDAD

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Hello everyone from Michigan!
A surprised new owner of a baby Sulcata Tortoise. Teodora "Dora" as I call her came from a friend who breeds ball pythons and other reptiles. She was a gift due to the fact she was born a little "different". Dora only has one eye. and a small "dimple" in the back of her shell. None of this effects her at all as she is a very busy little tortoise. I am very glad she is mine. This forum has helped me the most.

Attachments

• teodora2.jpg
    teodora2.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 32

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:). So nice of you to take in a special needs Sullie. If you haven't found them yet, check out Toms threads below in my post for raising sulcatas.

Jabuticaba

5 Year Member
Winnipeg, MB
Teodora said:
Hello everyone from Michigan!
A surprised new owner of a baby Sulcata Tortoise. Teodora "Dora" as I call her came from a friend who breeds ball pythons and other reptiles. She was a gift due to the fact she was born a little "different". Dora only has one eye. and a small "dimple" in the back of her shell. None of this effects her at all as she is a very busy little tortoise. I am very glad she is mine. This forum has helped me the most.

Oh, goodness! Cuteness overload! [HEAVY BLACK HEART]

May[CHERRY BLOSSOM] & Hermann's [TURTLE][TURTLE] (Darwin & Wallace)
Winnipeg, MB, Canada

Teodora'sDAD

5 Year Member
Michigan
Thanks! I have studied Tom's posts til I was blue in the face... Everyone on here seems so nice I had to join.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Luke, and welcome to the Forum!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi! Sounds like a very special little one. Glad you have joined us.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello Luke and welcome to the TFO. And if I may ask : where in mich. are you I was born in Saginaw but about 30 years ago but now I live in Phx AZ and have fun with your baby tort

Teodora'sDAD

5 Year Member
Michigan
Grandpa Turtle 144 said:
Hello Luke and welcome to the TFO. And if I may ask : where in mich. are you I was born in Saginaw but about 30 years ago but now I live in Phx AZ and have fun with your baby tort

Hey!
Im in Utica, which is in Macomb county.
I enjoy her very much. She is the cutest when she sleeps.. legs stretched out and head hangin out. and her one little eye closed.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Just remember like a child . There will be those days you'll have to be understanding . But most of the time your going to be proud .

Status
Not open for further replies.