Hi everyone 😊

Chelsee11

Location (City and/or State)
Gillett
Hey! New tortoise owner, I recently purchased a red foot hatchling! He or she is a cutie named Franklin. My husband and I have several animals, goats,sheep,dogs,cats,guinea pigs and hamsters. I have always wanted a tortoise 🐢, life feel complete now🤣.
We live in Southern Arkansas, it is pretty hot and humid here during the summer. Franklin will be housed outside once when he gets big enough.

Thanks everyone for the guidance, I have been reading plenty of the forums and have learned tons of information so far.

Attachments

• 20221208_172103.jpg
    20221208_172103.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Welcome to You and Franklin. This is a great forum with all updated information.

Warren

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Balto. MD
Welcome to TFO, I like the name Franklin. I remember reading books about Franklin the tortoise with my children and grandchildren now.

AmandaF

Congresbury
Hey! New tortoise owner, I recently purchased a red foot hatchling! He or she is a cutie named Franklin. My husband and I have several animals, goats,sheep,dogs,cats,guinea pigs and hamsters. I have always wanted a tortoise 🐢, life feel complete now🤣.
We live in Southern Arkansas, it is pretty hot and humid here during the summer. Franklin will be housed outside once when he gets big enough.

Thanks everyone for the guidance, I have been reading plenty of the forums and have learned tons of information so far.
Welcome, people here are very knowledgeable here. Amanda & Ernie 🐢