Hi everyone!!! I am Tofer and very new to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.ToFeR

5 Year Member
I hope to get to know a few of you for assistance if I run into new issues with my baby girl, she is a sulcata tort and her name is Priscilla; Queen of the Desert!! I have researched and wanted myown for many many years and finally got her in April of this year, she has grown so fast...it's amazing!! She has absolutely stolen my heart and most of my free time hahaha!!! She is something else, I will tell ya that!! A beautiful "zipper back" as soon as I get used to this I will be posting many pics from the time I got heartily now! Her distinct attitudes awesome and she is just adorable... If anyone could help me with simple info on how this all works I will be on the right page, lol.. Any help is greatly appreciated and can't wait to see your babies as well!

Tofer!![/size][/b][/font]

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Tofer!!

We'll be glad to help you with whatever questions you might have. Are you asking how the forum works?

You go to "Forums" at the top of the page and when that comes up, scroll down to where you want to start a thread, for instance, "Tortoise Photos and Videos" You just click on that then on "new topic," and you're all set.

For posting pictures, there are a couple threads that may be of some help:

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/Thread-How-to-post-pictures-in-your-forum-posts--5245#axzz26meswIrv

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/Thread-Posting-pictures-from-IPhone#axzz26mfX1f00

Any other questions, and you'll have to be more specific. :rolleyes:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:) some great reads for you and your baby are at the bottom of my post. Will give you great ideas on how to raise a smooth, healthy sulcata

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
...and, I forgot to mention, most of us were new at one time or another too. When I first joined this forum, I had NEVER seen this format before, having come from the YAHOOgroups format. You can imagine all the stupid questions I must have asked. But everyone was very patient with me, as I'm sure we will be with you too. Please don't hesitate to ask whatever you want to know.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hello! Oh I love the name. :D I too am constantly amazed at how fast they grow. The good news is they start slowing down soon. I just realize, your saying she is a special tortoise... a "zipperback" I really look forward to watching her develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.