hi everyone!

laliczaj

Location (City and/or State)
Indiana, USA
Hiya! My name is Quentin, longtime forum stalker but new member. I'm from Southern California but recently moved to southern Indiana. I've had a Russian tort named Rakushka for over 6 years now and he's the absolute light of my life! He's managed to turn my entire family into tortoise lovers!

I'm also in the market for getting a new tortoise since I'll be moving into a bigger place with more than enough space to safely keep 2 torts soon. So far I'm looking into a little Cherryhead, though I've been eyeing the Hermanns and Greeks too. It's difficult when you love all of them :)

My thanks to everyone who has helped make this forum so amazing and helpful over the years!

tumblr_owfxpxQPCV1uqzcmvo1_1280.jpg

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Hiya! My name is Quentin, longtime forum stalker but new member. I'm from Southern California but recently moved to southern Indiana. I've had a Russian tort named Rakushka for over 6 years now and he's the absolute light of my life! He's managed to turn my entire family into tortoise lovers!

I'm also in the market for getting a new tortoise since I'll be moving into a bigger place with more than enough space to safely keep 2 torts soon. So far I'm looking into a little Cherryhead, though I've been eyeing the Hermanns and Greeks too. It's difficult when you love all of them :)

My thanks to everyone who has helped make this forum so amazing and helpful over the years!

Hello...and welcome.

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
Welcome, and glad you finally joined!
From the picture, it looks like your tortoise’s beak is in serious need of a trim. However, I could be wrong. We have a few posts about it :)

Antoni

Welcome! Here’s my story. Im currently caring for 3 leos. And my goal is to eventually own adult leos and burmese stars, but since that kind of star sells for atleast 1k each im gonna go middle first with sri lankan star. But my leos are still babies! I wanna focus on them first till they’re old enough to be on my outdoor enclosure all day.(that wont be for awhile since they’re only 3 mo old) but im so anxious looking at kingsnake and craigslist daily for a good deal lol. Im too excited.. i need to calm down and focus on my leos but i just cant help it haha.