Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sift

5 Year Member
Hey all! My name is Christina and I'm going to be getting my very first tort (a baby Russian) in two and a half weeks! S/he will be five weeks old and CB in Canada (where I live) so I'm super excited! I've wanted one of these guys for the past decade or so and now my dream is becoming a reality! I'd eventually love a pair of redfoots as well - they're on the "when I'm in a bigger house" list. :)

I currently breed corn snakes as well as crested geckos and am getting into various species of rat snakes, chahoua geckos, and (hopefully!) albino Southern pine snakes along with keeping a dwarf mangrove and yellow ackie monitor lizards.

I'm glad I found this site and can't wait to avail myself to the knowledge that I'm sure awaits me!

Weloveourtortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Gardner, MA
welcome to the forum, there are a lot of really knowledgeable long time tort owners/lovers here to help with questions. I am a newer owner with only one Russian myself which we got almost completely grown. He keeps us on our toes! congrats on the new addtion to your family and post pics once you get the little bugger!!!
-bon

micki

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
uk
hi Christina and welcome to the forum.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Christina, welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will have some of questions down the road and hopefully lots of pics for us.

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Welcome to the forum Christina :)

Danny

chadk

10 Year Member!
Hi... Would love to see pics of your ackie. Those are on my list for when I eventually get some more space...

sift

5 Year Member
chadk said:
Hi... Would love to see pics of your ackie. Those are on my list for when I eventually get some more space...

Chad,

I'll be sure to post some when I get the cam damera working again. ;) They're awesome little guys and while this one is still quite small and fairly skittish they can turn out to be awesome pets. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.