. . . and we're very glad you did!

Welcome!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Hi to you and Loki.
I'm in the UK too -Wales.
This forum has everything you need to know about torts with lots of up to date info and advice from experienced tort keepers worldwide, so there's always someone to answer questions.
Have you found the Hermanns caresheet yet? That will tell you about diet, temps, humidity and substrate and much more. The beginners Mistakes thread is also a good way to learn how to avoid problems. www.thetortoisetable.org.uk is a good guide to tort safe plants for food and enclosures.

Lots of reading to start with but ask as many questions as you like, someone will point you in the right direction.

loki.the.tort

Location (City and/or State)
Uk
Hi to you and Loki.
I'm in the UK too -Wales.
This forum has everything you need to know about torts with lots of up to date info and advice from experienced tort keepers worldwide, so there's always someone to answer questions.
Have you found the Hermanns caresheet yet? That will tell you about diet, temps, humidity and substrate and much more. The beginners Mistakes thread is also a good way to learn how to avoid problems. www.thetortoisetable.org.uk is a good guide to tort safe plants for food and enclosures.

Lots of reading to start with but ask as many questions as you like, someone will point you in the right direction.
Yes I have seen the care sheet, We are from the east midlands