hi from Dragon and sissy

Dragon

Location (City and/or State)
michagin
Hi from me and sissy and the rest of the family....things are goingfine here but this is my busy time oftheyear espically since words gotten out that im doinf the crafts again....iv got a lot of hey can you make such and such for me to give as a present? lol thank goodness for the 3d printer!! iv been able to get some star wars stuff printed out for a couple starwars fans whilemaking a star ship enterprise for the star trek fan....iv got almost all the peices cut out and hop to get it put together wensday.... id do it tomarrow or tuesday but alas i have drs appoments tomarrow and tuesday....very annoying lol but if i dont go i cant get my medsrenewed lol black mail i tell you its down right black mail!! lol ivy the cat is not running out onto the poachers every time we open the doors as there not heated and its beginning to get a little chilly around here....and poor sheba is loosing her hair on her back....i think its due to her old age....but not to worry ihave cloths for her to wear to keep her warm when we go out....she is also getting a tad bit cranky in her old age... bonnie went up to greetand sniff her when we got home from church today only to have sheba growl and bear her gums at her!! i dont think sheba or bonnie relizes that sheba has no teeth!lol ivy the cat is not running outonto the pouch every time we open the doors as its getting a little nippy around here and last week when i got home from church spikemeetme at the door to let me know tha holmes the bird had gotten out of her cage!!! it took us hours to get her and put her back in....but she was happy once we got her back into her cage and she could relax....we lost sight of her for awhile and had to start lookin for her....finally i looked in the trash can by the computer desk and up she had gotten herself in there and couldnt get out!lol not wanting to risk just taking her out of by hand and getting bit and dropping her i took the bag out of the can then took it to her cage opened the bag and helped her hop out and back into her cage. today spikeand i took the halloween decorations down and will getthethanksgiving ones put up tomarrow and tuesday after we getback from the the drs appoments unless of course we fall asleep in our chairs lol in which case we'll do it on wensday...lol well thats all the news fromaround here hope everyone here is well and of good cheer!!