Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai/New York
hi hi hi all the wayyyyy from Dubai!!!
What’s up :)
I was a previous member, but lost access to email and username and passwords... it’s also been a while, buttttt I got a new tort (a Sulcata) recently. Thought I’d reintroduce mahself and mah new tort

he says hi and his name is undecided as of yet ♥️

2EF59873-DEFB-4BD2-9245-B71A85F43D05.jpeg 6B89F342-A812-48E8-BF3D-1B53D3742EB5.jpeg B511EEE6-68DA-4554-979C-830527B1A610.jpeg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Abdullah! I remember you, but I can't remember your other username. I was going to combine the two accounts. Please let me know how you used to sign onto the Forum and I'll take care of that. So glad you've come back to us. How's college going?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I think I found it. Please confirm: AbdullaAli

Your new little sulcata is a real cutey pie! Please be sure to go back to the CDR and say hello to all your old friends over there. We've been missing you and wondering how college life is treating you.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Hi Abdullah! I remember you, but I can't remember your other username. I was going to combine the two accounts. Please let me know how you used to sign onto the Forum and I'll take care of that. So glad you've come back to us. How's college going?
Thank you for the help! you've been missed as well! College is great, finally feel like I'm beginning to accomplish the type of change I wanna see in my life! And yes, that was exactly the account! If you could combine them, that would be great!!! I somewhat prefer this newer username, so if there is any way you can combine them and have this be the set username that would be great! Thanks regardless though, you're always out here doing the most <3

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
I think I found it. Please confirm: AbdullaAli

Your new little sulcata is a real cutey pie! Please be sure to go back to the CDR and say hello to all your old friends over there. We've been missing you and wondering how college life is treating you.
Yes I shallll, headed there right now as a matter of fact! I hope everyone there is doin' great too! :)

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Hello @Abdulla6169
If you're Abdullah Ali, You're not just remembered, we missed you.
How have you been?
I missed you guys tooo!!! I've only started thriving at the end of 2019!!! Pubishing my first academic article later this year (on Saddam's prisons in the 1960's); however, still and always will be a chemsitry major at heart haha! How was life been? How have your torts been?