Hi from lovely Madison, WI!

StephandTay

Location (City and/or State)
Lodi, WI
Hi, name is Steph reside in Madison and our family just bought our first tortoise he's a Russian. My daughter (Tay,11) named him Tiny despite her father and I's idea to call him Boris since he's Russian. Her birthday gift though so guess we lost that battle huh?! Even though hes her gift we all know who will really being doing the work around here right!

I am having her read post on here as well to gain education. Any who, first forum I have ever been on and its kind of AWESOME! Just wanted to get that out there.

We have really fell in love with our little guy and he was an excellent addition to our family. Feel like we rescued him because his previous family did not bother to learn about him and he was not being housed correctly. We are excited to give him a better home and lots of love and learn all we can about Tiny.

Thanks for being great other tortoise lovers and sharing all of your knowledge and conversations!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome. All you will need to know is on this forum. Ever need help, there are always a lot of people that will help. Glad your all enjoying your new shelled family member.

Aaron K.

Rochester New York
Hi, name is Steph reside in Madison and our family just bought our first tortoise he's a Russian. My daughter (Tay,11) named him Tiny despite her father and I's idea to call him Boris since he's Russian. Her birthday gift though so guess we lost that battle huh?! Even though hes her gift we all know who will really being doing the work around here right!

I am having her read post on here as well to gain education. Any who, first forum I have ever been on and its kind of AWESOME! Just wanted to get that out there.

We have really fell in love with our little guy and he was an excellent addition to our family. Feel like we rescued him because his previous family did not bother to learn about him and he was not being housed correctly. We are excited to give him a better home and lots of love and learn all we can about Tiny.

Thanks for being great other tortoise lovers and sharing all of your knowledge and conversations!

Hi Steph,
Welcome and good luck with your new family member.

Geri

Hi Steph, and welcome! I'm from Wisconsin, too...between Appleton and Green Bay. I have my 1st tortoise too and he is a delight!!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hello, Steph, and a very warm, if rather belated welcome to Tortoise Forum.
Say hello to Tiny Boris! :)