hi from me and sissy and her not tort siblings

Dragon

Location (City and/or State)
michagin
Well iv been of the computer for a few days due to wee bit of a health proublem nothing serious, You see I put newspaper down on my kitchen table so i can use it for the crafts, such as wood carving. well I had been carving for a few days....got 4 carvings done yea!! and was just putting some finishing touchs on my last peace when spike came home and started talking to me..the table of course was loaded with sawdust and I went to take my mask off and in the process with out warning i sneezed!! dosnt sound like much of a prouble except I was still faceing the table with all the sawdust and you guessed It i inhaled a mouthful of sawdust which of course got into my lungs, nasty for anybody but when you have copd it can be really annoying!! it took 2 days of hard coughing, and a nebulizer treatment to finally get it back to where I could actually breath good again!! gezzzz lol scard poor spike lol so now I have to wear 2 masks and change the newspaper everyday when i start to carve so I dont have a table full of sawdust just sitting there. sissy is doing fine....im fially getting used to her routeen.... she spent 2 days in her hidy cave and didnt really eat, but she came out this morning and ate, all her food and then came out for awhile and stayed out a bit when she saw me sitting in my chair lol and then I gave her a nice long soak.. I have a picture i'll put up maybe tomarrow where I have her soaking on my lap and Ivy is sitting on the chair back of my chair looking down on her. lol dont worry I had my hand up so she couldnt jumb down or anything.....Iv been a multi spiceses mommy for a LONG timeLOL

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Well iv been of the computer for a few days due to wee bit of a health proublem nothing serious, You see I put newspaper down on my kitchen table so i can use it for the crafts, such as wood carving. well I had been carving for a few days....got 4 carvings done yea!! and was just putting some finishing touchs on my last peace when spike came home and started talking to me..the table of course was loaded with sawdust and I went to take my mask off and in the process with out warning i sneezed!! dosnt sound like much of a prouble except I was still faceing the table with all the sawdust and you guessed It i inhaled a mouthful of sawdust which of course got into my lungs, nasty for anybody but when you have copd it can be really annoying!! it took 2 days of hard coughing, and a nebulizer treatment to finally get it back to where I could actually breath good again!! gezzzz lol scard poor spike lol so now I have to wear 2 masks and change the newspaper everyday when i start to carve so I dont have a table full of sawdust just sitting there. sissy is doing fine....im fially getting used to her routeen.... she spent 2 days in her hidy cave and didnt really eat, but she came out this morning and ate, all her food and then came out for awhile and stayed out a bit when she saw me sitting in my chair lol and then I gave her a nice long soak.. I have a picture i'll put up maybe tomarrow where I have her soaking on my lap and Ivy is sitting on the chair back of my chair looking down on her. lol dont worry I had my hand up so she couldnt jumb down or anything.....Iv been a multi spiceses mommy for a LONG timeLOL
I'm so sorry about the trouble with the sawdust - you have enough to deal with without that ! It would be lovely to see another photo of Sissy - it sounds as though she is getting you organised how she likes it. I am sure she is so much happier, and in her way appreciates all the work you've done for her. Take care of yourself.
Best wishes from Angie

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Sorry I was not laughing that you couldn't breathe 😂 your spelling sounds too much like my house 🏡😉🤗or at least where I'm at by the time they're done with me.🙃

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Sorry I was not laughing that you couldn't breathe 😂 your spelling sounds too much like my house 🏡😉🤗or at least where I'm at by the time they're done with me.🙃
I have that dang COPD too. So I thank God for my nebulizer

Dragon

michagin
no worries, I laughed myself once I got to breathing good again lol I can see the kitchen table from my livingroom chair and was thinking how funny that must have looked ! lol as far as the spelling...never could spell worth a darn my little sister once read to me a letter i had written her just the way each word was spelled!! I fell off my chair laughting lol....I dont know which is worse using small words i can spell or trying to spell the words i need between that and type os lol ..... either way i dont sound very intellegent! lol Yea the copd can be a drag....spike gets after me all the time for not using my nebulizer... it says to use as needed.... spike usuly tells me when he thinks it needed! lol usuly it dosnt seem to make any difference weather i use it or not....this time however it was a great help. my wheezing bothers him a lot more then it bothers me. I have to go see my lung dr in a few weeks and im sure shes going to give me heak for not finishing the lung therpy...but the last time i went i almost didnt make it back to the car, not because of my lungs but because my left arm and leg and my back hurt so bad. needless to say my lung dr dosnt know about my vairous woodworking .... lol and im glad the nebulizer worked because if it hadnt spike was going to call her and see what we should do. oh and i also use this mucus relief stuff we get from the dollar store. i'll see what i can do about getting a new picture up. now now that i have the table cleared off after i put some new newspaper down i'll paint the woodcarvings i have finished and see how they look. and inbetween crafting and a little house work im redoing our dvd collection....and we have A LOT!! iv been getting and copying off the tv for decades! spike was thrilled when he first moved down here with all the movies and such i had lol now he complains theres no place to put them lol so im makeing paper cases for them and then looking them up on line and writting a short sinsamps of what each dvd has on it and then trying to sort them out a bit too. getting all the oh God movies together and all the ghost busters, and I have darkshadows episodes in a bunch of different places lol iv got all the police accidamys together now i think...it'll take awhile but im finding a lot of movies and shows i havnt seen in forever...were watching son of frankstien from 1930s speaking o which id best get back to those dvds if i want to ever get them done!! lol

zolasmum

5 Year Member
no worries, I laughed myself once I got to breathing good again lol I can see the kitchen table from my livingroom chair and was thinking how funny that must have looked ! lol as far as the spelling...never could spell worth a darn my little sister once read to me a letter i had written her just the way each word was spelled!! I fell off my chair laughting lol....I dont know which is worse using small words i can spell or trying to spell the words i need between that and type os lol ..... either way i dont sound very intellegent! lol Yea the copd can be a drag....spike gets after me all the time for not using my nebulizer... it says to use as needed.... spike usuly tells me when he thinks it needed! lol usuly it dosnt seem to make any difference weather i use it or not....this time however it was a great help. my wheezing bothers him a lot more then it bothers me. I have to go see my lung dr in a few weeks and im sure shes going to give me heak for not finishing the lung therpy...but the last time i went i almost didnt make it back to the car, not because of my lungs but because my left arm and leg and my back hurt so bad. needless to say my lung dr dosnt know about my vairous woodworking .... lol and im glad the nebulizer worked because if it hadnt spike was going to call her and see what we should do. oh and i also use this mucus relief stuff we get from the dollar store. i'll see what i can do about getting a new picture up. now now that i have the table cleared off after i put some new newspaper down i'll paint the woodcarvings i have finished and see how they look. and inbetween crafting and a little house work im redoing our dvd collection....and we have A LOT!! iv been getting and copying off the tv for decades! spike was thrilled when he first moved down here with all the movies and such i had lol now he complains theres no place to put them lol so im makeing paper cases for them and then looking them up on line and writting a short sinsamps of what each dvd has on it and then trying to sort them out a bit too. getting all the oh God movies together and all the ghost busters, and I have darkshadows episodes in a bunch of different places lol iv got all the police accidamys together now i think...it'll take awhile but im finding a lot of movies and shows i havnt seen in forever...were watching son of frankstien from 1930s speaking o which id best get back to those dvds if i want to ever get them done!! lol
I love your spelling - really I do - and after all, what matters is what you say, not how you spell it. You write long and interesting things, and you would probably write less if you were always thinking of your spelling, which would be a real pity.
We have a lot of dvds too, which we have mostly copied from the tv - they also need sorting. We have been watching programmes that my husband saw as a boy - Robin Hood, Champion the Wonder Horse - that sort of thing. When one isn't feeling too good, it's kind of soothing. Zola loves tv, because he sits on my lap, so he doesn't mind what we watch.
Please take care of yourself -
Spike, Sissy and all your animals need you to be well.
Angie x

Dragon

michagin
lol thank you and yes spike makes sure i take care of myself lol. humm i know my posts are usuly longer then they should be, but i hardly see anyone but spike lol and after 18 years we pretty much know what the other is thinking lol we dont need a lot of words. and i communatate better on line then i do in person. lol im the same person but im very quite in person and tend to just sit and listen. lol now theres an interesting thing about spelling In my generation the powers that be who ever they are decided NOT to teach phonics. We were suppose to learn it by sight and memory. needless to say it didnt work lol by the time my kids started school they went back to phonics. with out teaching phonics it was kind of useless to tell us to " sound it out" lol ah yea right! They also were of the opion that if you could READ you could SPELL. Im living proof that that is wrong. lol I was reading my dads micky splaine books by the time i reached 4th grade. lol along with the hardy boys nacy drew and the bobbsy twins.... and sheakspear , shrlock holmes and poe... one of the reasons im going through the disks now is because im hoping to get some book shelve space emptyed so i can get at least some of my books out of there boxes and on shelves so there easer to get at lol id like to try doing some reading again now that the bowtox is working so well. theres so much i want to do again !!! lol theres just not enough time in a day to everything i want to do....lol humm iv never put sissy on my lap other then when shes in her soaking tub...I suppose i could put one of our old towls on my lap so she dosnt potty on me lol and see if she likes it....but i have a pretty small lap...lol she couldnt move around much....but i might give it a try in a week or so. we.re still sort of getting aquinted. now I know sheba couldnt hurt her...shes so old now and she has no teeth. lol so she could still besides me in my chair....after a sniff or two most likely she would just curl up next to me and go to sleep. lol when i do decide to try it i'll make sure spike is home to so IF things even LOOK like something could go wrong he could grab either ivy the cat or bonnie our younger larger dog Bonnie, shes pretty obedent for the most part and all we have to do is say something to her in a disaproving way she bolts back under the bed.... She was so badly abused before we got her, its a little harder to train her then normal dogs.... but shes learning. shes actualy very smart and would make a great canodate for being trained as a service dog...IF she wasnt so fearful of everyone and every thing and now shes very protective of me.I was able to teach her to get into postation and walk with me and sheba next to my walker in just a few short hours. now we can walk through the neiberhood with no proublems UNLESS someone comes up to us or tries to pet her. I keep on veryshort leash anytime i see anyone commig up to us so I can tell them to stay on shebas side of me because now bonnie growls at peope which is NOT ok . where still working on that she has to know when its ok to growl and warn people to stay away from me and when its not. lol well there now you have another long post to read lol I'll see if i can get a picture of me with all my animal children to put up lol

zolasmum

5 Year Member
lol thank you and yes spike makes sure i take care of myself lol. humm i know my posts are usuly longer then they should be, but i hardly see anyone but spike lol and after 18 years we pretty much know what the other is thinking lol we dont need a lot of words. and i communatate better on line then i do in person. lol im the same person but im very quite in person and tend to just sit and listen. lol now theres an interesting thing about spelling In my generation the powers that be who ever they are decided NOT to teach phonics. We were suppose to learn it by sight and memory. needless to say it didnt work lol by the time my kids started school they went back to phonics. with out teaching phonics it was kind of useless to tell us to " sound it out" lol ah yea right! They also were of the opion that if you could READ you could SPELL. Im living proof that that is wrong. lol I was reading my dads micky splaine books by the time i reached 4th grade. lol along with the hardy boys nacy drew and the bobbsy twins.... and sheakspear , shrlock holmes and poe... one of the reasons im going through the disks now is because im hoping to get some book shelve space emptyed so i can get at least some of my books out of there boxes and on shelves so there easer to get at lol id like to try doing some reading again now that the bowtox is working so well. theres so much i want to do again !!! lol theres just not enough time in a day to everything i want to do....lol humm iv never put sissy on my lap other then when shes in her soaking tub...I suppose i could put one of our old towls on my lap so she dosnt potty on me lol and see if she likes it....but i have a pretty small lap...lol she couldnt move around much....but i might give it a try in a week or so. we.re still sort of getting aquinted. now I know sheba couldnt hurt her...shes so old now and she has no teeth. lol so she could still besides me in my chair....after a sniff or two most likely she would just curl up next to me and go to sleep. lol when i do decide to try it i'll make sure spike is home to so IF things even LOOK like something could go wrong he could grab either ivy the cat or bonnie our younger larger dog Bonnie, shes pretty obedent for the most part and all we have to do is say something to her in a disaproving way she bolts back under the bed.... She was so badly abused before we got her, its a little harder to train her then normal dogs.... but shes learning. shes actualy very smart and would make a great canodate for being trained as a service dog...IF she wasnt so fearful of everyone and every thing and now shes very protective of me.I was able to teach her to get into postation and walk with me and sheba next to my walker in just a few short hours. now we can walk through the neiberhood with no proublems UNLESS someone comes up to us or tries to pet her. I keep on veryshort leash anytime i see anyone commig up to us so I can tell them to stay on shebas side of me because now bonnie growls at peope which is NOT ok . where still working on that she has to know when its ok to growl and warn people to stay away from me and when its not. lol well there now you have another long post to read lol I'll see if i can get a picture of me with all my animal children to put up lol
Thank you for the long post - it was very interesting - you have a lovely life in some ways with all your animals - you just need to have better health to enjoy them all.
We only have Zola - though we did have a little rescued toad for 2 years - we got very fond of him too.
Zola sits on my lap a lot - we take him out in the car with us every day - I have a plastic bag on my lap, with a towel on top of it - but in the evenings he has usually had his pees for the day, so I just have a towel on my lap, and he stays quiet and often goes to sleep. He just loves our company, which is great, because we love his company too.
Angie

Dragon

michagin
Thank you for the long post - it was very interesting - you have a lovely life in some ways with all your animals - you just need to have better health to enjoy them all.
We only have Zola - though we did have a little rescued toad for 2 years - we got very fond of him too.
Zola sits on my lap a lot - we take him out in the car with us every day - I have a plastic bag on my lap, with a towel on top of it - but in the evenings he has usually had his pees for the day, so I just have a towel on my lap, and he stays quiet and often goes to sleep. He just loves our company, which is great, because we love his company too.
Angie
ahh now i am seeing more and more possablitys for my little sissy! I have to be a bit more careful because of all the animals I have....there is no fighting allowed in our home and we have a strick rule NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO EAT ANYBODY ELSE!! lol but like with all children of any spices you have to watch the little ones every minute! lol I might just try putting sissy on my lap for a bit tomarrow and see how she does. like i said sheba should be no proublem. now im trying to think of a way to take sissy out for walks with us this summer. I take both dogs for at least one walk every day if i can. I have the walker and shebas service dog bag is tied and taped to the frount of it so she can ride when she gets tired. the walker i have has a set on it so i can sit down when i need to but the lid flips up and theres a little pouch under it..... now it wouldnt be very comfortable for sissy in the pouch under the seat espicaly when i have to close it but im thinking if i can find a peice of wood the right size to fit in shebas service dog bag to make it a little more solid feeling and give a hard survice and then put a towl over that....humm... she wouldnt get much light though im afraid. the bag is black and so are the mesh sides.. if i leave the top opened maybe .... were only out for about an hour or so....mainly because i have to stop and sit every now and then humm i'll have to think on it a bit. sheba can always ride in the pouch when shes tired and i can pick her up and put the seat down when i need to sit down.....shes been hidding today...she was out for a bit yesterday but spent most of the day in her hidy.... i did get her out to soak for about an hour yesterday too lol shes always more active in her soaking tub then she is in her house. humm better health now that would be nice!LOL i go for my bowtox shots on the 21st so that should keep me out of pain for another 3 months....the nurse called me yesterday and told me if i dont hear from them before then it means the insurence decided to cover it again this time....if not well then I guess i just hurt lol in which case nobody will be hearing from me...but dont worry should that happen I will have spike log on and let you know.... then the lung dr, and after that an appoment with my general dr, and after that the heart dr.... i just LOVE it when i have back to back dr appoments lol i wouldnt bother but if i dont go they dont give me my meds...I mean really!.how unreasonable of them !! lol and now my dear friend I have to go log in on face book and contact my daughter in law to see what she would suggest i get my son for his 44th birthday....ohhhhhhhhh that makes me feel old!! lol my baby boy is turning 44 ....lol

zolasmum

5 Year Member
When we take Zola out, Richard, my husband holds him in one hand - we have done it for so long that they both adapt to each other's position, and Zola is very happy, and keeps his neck stretched out all the time, so he can see what is going on. When it gets cold, he holds him inside his jacket, and Zola peers out from it. When Zola was little, he used to work his way down Richard's sleeve and look out from the cuff. He still tries that sometimes, but he is much too big and gets stuck !
We started taking him out when he was little - it didn't seem fair for us to go out for a drive somewhere, and Zola be on his own at home - now, of course, he expects to go out every day. We live a few miles from the sea, and he probably likes that best - he is fascinated watching the waves - he loves rivers and fountains too.
I have botox injections too, and they do help - but luckily we have the National Health Service, so I don't have to worry about paying for them. Actually, Zola comes with us, and the nurses love to see him !!
It must be strange having grown-up children - we don't have any close family, which at least means we don't have to get them presents.
Angie x

Dragon

michagin
sounds wounderful! spike dosnt go with me when i go for waks, just the dogs. Even before the copd got to this stage spike didnt go for walks with me, you see spike is 6 foot 6....although he says he thinks he starting shrink lol and i am like 5 foot 1 lol which means hed have to try to walk really really slow or id have to sort of run lol either way it dosnt make for a calm relaxing walk. lol The bowtox was a life saver for me, I spent decades in constant non stop pain....nothing worked not the provintive meds or the pain meds. I finally had to go on disablity because i just couldnt work through 10+pain anymore....spike and i have been together 18 years now and most of that time was spent with me lying in a dark room with icepacks on my face popping pain pills like they were candy and drinking just trying to at least dull the pain some. Iv been on the bowtox about a year now and its such a relief not tobe in constant pain! I can even do my crafts again, and im trying to reorgnize things so i can get some of my books out and on a bookcase so i can start reading again. I couldnt even use the computer until this past year. I pray constantly that God will let the bowtox countue to work for the rest of my life. I dont think I could live with that kind of pain again...shudder! lol Sheba is with me all the time...Im agoraphobic so i seldom get out but when i do have to get out sheba is right there with me. before i had the walker i would carry her in her service dog bag which lookes kind of like a big purse...nobody ever really noticed her until she moved lol then theyd jumb starteld and say OH I didnt know you had a dog in there lol actually the walker makes it a bit easer because we dont have to figure out what to do with her in her bag lol when i go in for xrays or mir, mra scans and the like we can just move the walker out of the way or in the case of xrays they just wheel the walker back behid the wall with them ...anyway im still thinking on a way to take sissy with us for walks ....I dont think she will be able to see through the black mesh of shebas bag and the sides are of course to high for her to stick her head out to look around.....

zolasmum

5 Year Member
I hope you have a good day tomorrow -I thought you might like this picture of Zola and two of the local lambs (and a bit of help with the computer by Richard)
There are lots of very young lambs around now - so cute and pretty.
Anyway, best wishes for Easter, and also to Sissy, and Spike too - and Sheba and all your animal family.
Angie x
dressing-the-lambs.jpg

Dragon

michagin
aw how cute, when i was a little girl we lived in up state new your at the bottom of one of the mountions way out in the country we had a horse and chickens and for my 6th or 7th birthday mom and dad got me a little lamb....they brought it to the school to surprise me in class, i guess the teacher know about it because we were all sitting on the floor in a circle when my big brother and mom and dad came to the door and when the teacher let them in my brother had the little lamb by a roap and walked it over to me...I named her cathy and she lived right in the house with us....lol mom told me i used to lie on the floor and she would be my pillow one day she jumped on the couch and broke it lol after tht she had to go live in the barn with our shelton pony. lol I have pictures of me as a little girl walking her around the yard on a leash...I named her Kathy...lol

Skunkworks

Tortoise Club
Coeur D Alene,ID
I feel for you. I myself have end stage COPD with 6 pulmonary nodules all in my Left lung ranging from 8 mm to 1.5 cm. I get a CT scan every 3 months to check them for spiculation and solidness as my Grandfather Mother and Uncle all on my mom's side have died of Cancer so I'm considered High Risk. I hope all the Best for you Breath On my Friend.

Dragon

michagin
oh im so sorry for you! Mines not that bad, just bad enough to be annoying. And spike of course is very over protive. my dad died from copd and mom of lung cancer. so did a lot of my relitives on both sides. Last time i saw my lung dr she had ex rays taken to see if it had turned into cancer...it hadnt. Thank God. She sent me to lung therpy but i couldnt finish it....not because of my lungs...between my back and left arm and leg ( they said they think i might have a pinched nerve) aceing so bad. The last day i went i could bairly make it back to the car. Thats why i have the walker, more for my back then anything else. It takes me a bit longer to do things but hey its not like i have a ton of stuff to do! lol although i usuly wait until spike is gone to town before doing things like vacumeing the floor lol I vacume a little bit, sit down catch my breath, vacume a little repeat until its done lol And of course i seem to have naglected to mention wood working scrolling or wood carving lol hope the best for you to my friend and we shall both breath on

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Like zolasmum I love your spelling too 🤗 somehow I can understand every word of it even better than if you had perfect spelling. It's so expressive 🥰😁

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
aw how cute, when i was a little girl we lived in up state new your at the bottom of one of the mountions way out in the country we had a horse and chickens and for my 6th or 7th birthday mom and dad got me a little lamb....they brought it to the school to surprise me in class, i guess the teacher know about it because we were all sitting on the floor in a circle when my big brother and mom and dad came to the door and when the teacher let them in my brother had the little lamb by a roap and walked it over to me...I named her cathy and she lived right in the house with us....lol mom told me i used to lie on the floor and she would be my pillow one day she jumped on the couch and broke it lol after tht she had to go live in the barn with our shelton pony. lol I have pictures of me as a little girl walking her around the yard on a leash...I named her Kathy...lol
Hay 😁

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
ahh now i am seeing more and more possablitys for my little sissy! I have to be a bit more careful because of all the animals I have....there is no fighting allowed in our home and we have a strick rule NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO EAT ANYBODY ELSE!! lol but like with all children of any spices you have to watch the little ones every minute! lol I might just try putting sissy on my lap for a bit tomarrow and see how she does. like i said sheba should be no proublem. now im trying to think of a way to take sissy out for walks with us this summer. I take both dogs for at least one walk every day if i can. I have the walker and shebas service dog bag is tied and taped to the frount of it so she can ride when she gets tired. the walker i have has a set on it so i can sit down when i need to but the lid flips up and theres a little pouch under it..... now it wouldnt be very comfortable for sissy in the pouch under the seat espicaly when i have to close it but im thinking if i can find a peice of wood the right size to fit in shebas service dog bag to make it a little more solid feeling and give a hard survice and then put a towl over that....humm... she wouldnt get much light though im afraid. the bag is black and so are the mesh sides.. if i leave the top opened maybe .... were only out for about an hour or so....mainly because i have to stop and sit every now and then humm i'll have to think on it a bit. sheba can always ride in the pouch when shes tired and i can pick her up and put the seat down when i need to sit down.....shes been hidding today...she was out for a bit yesterday but spent most of the day in her hidy.... i did get her out to soak for about an hour yesterday too lol shes always more active in her soaking tub then she is in her house. humm better health now that would be nice!LOL i go for my bowtox shots on the 21st so that should keep me out of pain for another 3 months....the nurse called me yesterday and told me if i dont hear from them before then it means the insurence decided to cover it again this time....if not well then I guess i just hurt lol in which case nobody will be hearing from me...but dont worry should that happen I will have spike log on and let you know.... then the lung dr, and after that an appoment with my general dr, and after that the heart dr.... i just LOVE it when i have back to back dr appoments lol i wouldnt bother but if i dont go they dont give me my meds...I mean really!.how unreasonable of them !! lol and now my dear friend I have to go log in on face book and contact my daughter in law to see what she would suggest i get my son for his 44th birthday....ohhhhhhhhh that makes me feel old!! lol my baby boy is turning 44 ....lol
I love you 😘 and yes of course no one should be allowed to eat each other 😜☺️😜☺️ No. 1 rule for running a house hahaha hahaha 🤣....dang critters

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I feel for you. I myself have end stage COPD with 6 pulmonary nodules all in my Left lung ranging from 8 mm to 1.5 cm. I get a CT scan every 3 months to check them for spiculation and solidness as my Grandfather Mother and Uncle all on my mom's side have died of Cancer so I'm considered High Risk. I hope all the Best for you Breath On my Friend.
I'll be thinking of you and sending 🤗🙏

Dragon

michagin
Like zolasmum I love your spelling too 🤗 somehow I can understand every word of it even better than if you had perfect spelling. It's so expressive 🥰😁
lol well thats nice to know! lol some people on line sort of talk down to me in a way, I figure its mostly my spelling that throws them lol and the small words i tend to use lol Nobody would ever guess that i gratuded from Ross medical assistant school with all As and A+s lol and many find it hard to believe that I can do all the different crafts i do let alone that i taught myself how to do them by just reading books lol Just another example of never judge a book by its cover lol