Hi, from Shell-E and her human in South East Texas

Kay C

Location (City and/or State)
Hockley, TX
Long time stalker of this wonderful, educational forum!
Shell-E is my beauuutiful (to say otherwise hurts our feelings!) 2 year old, female (pretty confident of gender. Time will tell...) Sulcata.
Shell-E is mostly housed inside with plans to break out to the great outdoors when warmer temperatures arrive.
I have finally decided that the tortoise is my spirit animal. For example, We love long walks with nature. Our faces are rugged and wrinkled from improper sun and weather protection and care. Grazing is a favorite past time. We love to eat our dessert (her flowers, me...) first. I'm of the sign, Cancer, the Crab. Cancerians are sensitive, cautious and protective of self and we will retreat within our shells without notice! Etc. Yep! Sounds like my spirit animal! Lol
Anyway, thank you for accepting me on this forum. I look forward to continued education and good conversation!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, fellow Cancerian!!

MPappagallo

Myrtle Beach, SC
Shell-E is my beauuutiful (to say otherwise hurts our feelings!) 2 year old, female (pretty confident of gender. Time will tell...) Sulcata.
Shell-E is mostly housed inside with plans to break out to the great outdoors when warmer temperatures arrive.
I have finally decided that the tortoise is my spirit animal. For example, We love long walks with nature. Our faces are rugged and wrinkled from improper sun and weather protection and care. Grazing is a favorite past time. We love to eat our dessert (her flowers, me...) first. I'm of the sign, Cancer, the Crab. Cancerians are sensitive, cautious and protective of self and we will retreat within our shells without notice! Etc. Yep! Sounds like my spirit animal! Lol
Anyway, thank you for accepting me on this forum. I look forward to continued education and good conversation!
Welcome to the forum! Shell-E is a cutie!

Quadro

SC
Welcome Kay-C and Shell-E glad to have you both !

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Hello & Welcome!
My daughter’s sign is Cancer.... and as a Gemini, she is my twin soul.. she’s truly is too.