Hi! Greenie here! :D

Angryscientist

Location (City and/or State)
Karachi, Pakistan
Hello! I'm a recently graduated zoologist. I bought two 1.5 yo Russian tortoises.. They are Shelly and Turbo. After a few days, I adopted another tortoise from a kid.. It's a bit older (don't know it's exact age). It's name is Oogway. It has a little nail polish and glitter on it too. I'm trying to remove it with water but it's no use. I don't wanna use alcohol or acetone as it might affect it's health. Please tell me if you have any suggestions regarding the paint.
I have also made them a habitat with potting soil and little pool.

I came to this forum because it answers all of my questions.. As a pet owner, it really worries me if my tortoises are getting proper and enough diet.
I'm feeding them lettuce and a little bit of cucumber with powdered cuttlebone. They don't eat cuttlebone directly.

In the following picture, from left to right:
Shelly, Oogway and Turbo.

IMG_7758.JPG

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

Lark_Tortoise

5 Year Member
Ct
Are they in the same enclosure? If so they should be separated as soon as possible. Those are some great looking torts! :)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Are they in the same enclosure? If so they should be separated as soon as possible. Those are some great looking torts! :)
Why? A trio of 1.5 year olds is pretty likely to get along. There could be issues, but its not like a pair… And its already too late for quarantine...

Angryscientist

Karachi, Pakistan
Hello! I'm a recently graduated zoologist. I bought two 1.5 yo Russian tortoises.. They are Shelly and Turbo. After a few days, I adopted another tortoise from a kid.. It's a bit older (don't know it's exact age). It's name is Oogway. It has a little nail polish and glitter on it too. I'm trying to remove it with water but it's no use. I don't wanna use alcohol or acetone as it might affect it's health. Please tell me if you have any suggestions regarding the paint.
I have also made them a habitat with potting soil and little pool.

I came to this forum because it answers all of my questions.. As a pet owner, it really worries me if my tortoises are getting proper and enough diet.
I'm feeding them lettuce and a little bit of cucumber with powdered cuttlebone. They don't eat cuttlebone directly.

In the following picture, from left to right:
Shelly, Oogway and Turbo.

View attachment 236428

Correction: 1.5 months old