Hi I’m new

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
Yes We're working on this right now actually. Stay tuned! If you're interested leave a note here so we can notify you all

TaraMaiden

Nottinghamshire UK
Yes We're working on this right now actually. Stay tuned! If you're interested leave a note here so we can notify you all
Hello, it's now June 2022, (thread seems 4 years old) and viewing the forum on my phone is absolutely impossible, with pop-up videos obscuring all the discussion, which are impossible to remove. Is there any remedy, because otherwise, I'm thinking I'll remove the app and rely on viewing the forum on my laptop alone, which is both inhibiting and frustrating! Thanks for any update!! X

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
I struggle with the ads on my phone too but I suppose they are necessary.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
If you become a donating member there are no ads.

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
El Sobrante, CA.
I'm not sure how it looks on a Cell Phone, but at the bottom of the Page on left hand side, it says "Become a supporting Member", check it out . .

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
If you become a donating member there are no ads.
I would love to donate to this site, but unfortunately I am definitely in no position to donate to anything and I am so very sorry. I love this site, it's a big part of my life. Such is life...!

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
I would love to donate to this site, but unfortunately I am definitely in no position to donate to anything and I am so very sorry. I love this site, it's a big part of my life. Such is life...!
Tammy. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. You do sometimes help out here a bit, right? So chill.