Hi, I'm new to this.

TracieLP

Hello, everyone. My boyfriend is a member already but I am new to this Tortoise Forum and a new tortoise and turtle owner in general. I'm eager to learn everything I can and i hope everyone is as nice and helpful to me as they are to my boyfriend.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Tracie, and welcome to the Forum!! What is your boyfriend's username?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:). Sorry, we are only nice to one member per family:p :D. Of course I'm kidding. You came to the right place to learn al the correct info.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello Tracie welcome to the TFO fromAZ . I wish my wife would join cause at night every 5min. Who are you texting ? Then she could just check her phone ! But good luck with your reptiles

TracieLP

Thank you, everyone, for making me feel so welcomed and my boyfriends username is TylrHadn111.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hello and welcome. Good to have both of you here.

My wife and I are both Tortoise lover and and learn so much in this forum.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Welcome both of you. So I must ask, what specie do you currently have. I say currently, because tortoises seem to be more addictive than tobacco. I didn't start out with 21 tortoises when I joined, yet that's what I currently have and my wife regularly asks me when will I have enough. I usually respond with, “I'll let you know when I'm there."

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Ken you should have Hurd my wife at the Mesa reptile show she didn't mind the 2 Greeks she didn't mind the one more Hermann she didn't mind 3 more Russians but when I bought the one more leopard I think they Hurd her in Mich. I have about 20 leopards but they are boys she didn't want to here that the new one was a girl !