Hi im Sheldon's new mom how many pounds to feed every day?

Sheldon the sulcata

Location (City and/or State)
oceanside ,California
We have had Sheldon for 4-5 months already. he adaptptid nicely. he loves his so solitude. no more store for him. yes he is 80 lbs and hard to man over. he is currently living on our courtyard so he can't escape. lol in the spring he will move to our very large back yard. currently he eats , orchard grass, muzuri pellets, escoroll, and collard greens. sprinkled with calcium. My question is how many pounds do you feed a day? literally i can find out everything but that!!! please help. I read everything and this is the best possible way , love you all for that.
Just so no one asks we also built him a house with a radiant heater and a dog bed floor warmer its toasty in there.
thank you again,
Lisa

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
We have had Sheldon for 4-5 months already. he adaptptid nicely. he loves his so solitude. no more store for him. yes he is 80 lbs and hard to man over. he is currently living on our courtyard so he can't escape. lol in the spring he will move to our very large back yard. currently he eats , orchard grass, muzuri pellets, escoroll, and collard greens. sprinkled with calcium. My question is how many pounds do you feed a day? literally i can find out everything but that!!! please help. I read everything and this is the best possible way , love you all for that.
Just so no one asks we also built him a house with a radiant heater and a dog bed floor warmer its toasty in there.
thank you again,
Lisa
What Taylor said. They should be allowed to each as much of the right foods as they want daily. Orchard grass is a great food for them. The other foods you are feeding are all good supplemental foods. Also look for grape vine leaves, mulberry leaves, rose leaves and flowers (if untreated), and opuntia pads.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Hey there and welcome! What the others said...as long as he is getting enough space to move about and his temps and humidity are correct.