Hi, Looking for a new tortoise NorCAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

friday9x

5 Year Member
Hi,
Im located in Shingle Springs.
I owned 2 2yo Sulcata torts and was really enjoying them. Keeping the UVB's pumping and keeping a strict eye on their diets. I took them to my in-laws house for a few days when I was out on buisness so they could be taken care of and they where eaten by their dogs..... I really miss them and I am still coping for their loss. They where in the best shape, without ANY form of pyramiding at all.

Im looking for a baby tort to get back into the tortoise world. Leopard torts or another sulcata is mainly what im looking for.

terracolson

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Sacramento
I sent you a email and cc'ed the Sacramento Tortoise and Turtle Club. As I said in the email if you dont find a life long pet there, please come back to me and I can direct you to some one else..

PTzFinest97

5 Year Member
That's such a horrible story. Didn't they know not to let the dog's near the tortoise's?

Lori J

5 Year Member
New York
Wow..what a kick in the pants. Sorry for your loss.

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Hiya Friday ~ dang, you musta been horrified; pooor lil' torts! Perhaps if you join a branch of the CTTC in your area, you can have someone from there keep an eyeball on your new babes, should you need to leave town...

I know that Cory, "Spikes the Best", has some leopards (or at least he did at the last Rep Show in Pomona), so drop him a private mail by clicking on his name.

My heart goes out to you (My super hyper wire hair fox terrier got into the yard once when I had a babe out there, and altho he didn't 'eat' my tort, he did kill her. If the dog had not come from a rescue situation, I would've taken him back! I was so angry (at myself) and hurted about my lil tort)

Bestest wishes to you~!
Purpod

Status
Not open for further replies.