Hi! My name is Chloe, I have a Russian and Leopard Tortoise

Chloebark

Location (City and/or State)
Northern Indiana
Hi all! I just want to share a little bit about myself and why I’ve joined this community.
I have owned my Russian Tortoise, Walter, for about 6 years now. I have been wanting another tortoise for a long time and recently got a Leopard Tortoise hatchling, Rhae. Rhae was only 1 month old when I took it into my care and I want to make sure I provide the best life I can for this tiny tortoise and this community seems to be the place to help me accomplish that!
So, hello all! It is nice to meet you!

63C23781-F67E-4352-8AE6-5DF77EB99C3C.jpeg 83FCFC56-FA93-44F4-BE97-C7C6F7838D22.jpeg C523CA86-AE26-4F9D-B1F0-FBA0958F35E7.png

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
Welcome to the TFO! We’re glad to have you!
Please give these a read. They’re care sheets put together by experts here, and they’re good just to make sure you’re doing everything correctly :)

How To Raise A Healthy Sulcata Or Leopard, Version 2.0
https://tortoiseforum.org/index.php...ealthy-Sulcata-Or-Leopard,-Version-2.0.79895/
Russian Tortoise Care Sheet
https://tortoiseforum.org/index.php?threads/Russian-Tortoise-Care-Sheet.80698/
Beginner Mistakes
https://tortoiseforum.org/index.php?threads/Beginner-Mistakes.45180/

Chloebark

Northern Indiana
Thank you so much!
I’m still learning how to navigate this website on mobile, and am not sure how to look up older posts to make sure I’m not repeating old questions. I appreciate you sending me these helpful links!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Hi all! I just want to share a little bit about myself and why I’ve joined this community.
I have owned my Russian Tortoise, Walter, for about 6 years now. I have been wanting another tortoise for a long time and recently got a Leopard Tortoise hatchling, Rhae. Rhae was only 1 month old when I took it into my care and I want to make sure I provide the best life I can for this tiny tortoise and this community seems to be the place to help me accomplish that!
So, hello all! It is nice to meet you!
Rhae is beautiful or handsome, depending on which sex it turns out to be [emoji6] And welcome.

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
Thank you so much!
I’m still learning how to navigate this website on mobile, and am not sure how to look up older posts to make sure I’m not repeating old questions. I appreciate you sending me these helpful links!

Do you use the app or the website on mobile? We have an app, and I find it much easier to use compared to the website on mobile :)