Hi! My Name Is Morty...

MortysMom

5 Year Member
Hi!:tort: My name is Morty (or Mort the Tort as my Dad calls me) & I'm a 7 year old CBB Marginated Tortoise. I live in New Jersey with my mom & dad, 2 greyhounds, 4 kitties, 3 parrots, 2 corn snakes, 2 ackie monitors, 2 uromastyx & 2 bearded dragons. I am mom & dad's favorite because I'm the smartest, cutest critter of them all & I have the BEST personality too!:cool: My dad built me a huge enclosure with some great basking spots & a cozy cave to sleep in. Sometimes I just roam around the reptile room or the house when I'm waiting for mom to make my daily "feast". I'll eat anything but mom knows what I'm suppose to eat & makes sure I get all my veggies even though I would like to eat chicken & super worms all the time (I do get a treat every now & then:p) I really like this place & plan to visit often & maybe I'll even meet some other tortoises here...so, nice meeting you all...your new friend, Morty:tort:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome Morty:). And Morty's family. Your too funny. Glad you joined us. Just so you know, we love pics of all animals.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi 'Mom' and welcome to the Forum!

You have quite the menagerie there, and I think you'll fit in here just fine!