Hi! New Eastern Hermann's Tortoise Owner

BHiLL

Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles
Hi everyone!

My name is Brian and I live in Los Angeles. I recently became an owner/proud parent of an Eastern Hermann's Hatchling, Tortilla! He (maybe a he?) has been getting daily soaks, has a great appetite, gets some sun during lunch, burrows down for long sleeps, and already enjoys us petting his head. We got our little buddy from Randy (@shellfreak) at Tortstork, who was awesome to work with. Highly recommend! Great communication throughout and our tort arrived safe and healthy.

I just wanted to say hi on here, introduce Tortilla, and thank everyone on this forum for all of the amazing threads and information. I read and learned a ton and I appreciate everything you all shared. Special shout out to @Tom and @HermanniChris!

I'm happy to be a part of this community and super excited to give our little bud a great life.

Thanks all!

Tortilla.jpgTortilla2.jpgIMG_7935.jpgIMG_7936.jpg

method89

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Malverne, NY
Congrats, welcome to the forum. Good luck with your little one

Krista S

Platinum Tortoise Club
Saskatchewan
Welcome Brian and Tortilla! He’s just precious! Good for you for educating yourself in advanced and for buying from a reputable breeder.

TortleMom

Southeast Florida
Hi everyone!

My name is Brian and I live in Los Angeles. I recently became an owner/proud parent of an Eastern Hermann's Hatchling, Tortilla! He (maybe a he?) has been getting daily soaks, has a great appetite, gets some sun during lunch, burrows down for long sleeps, and already enjoys us petting his head. We got our little buddy from Randy (@shellfreak) at Tortstork, who was awesome to work with. Highly recommend! Great communication throughout and our tort arrived safe and healthy.

I just wanted to say hi on here, introduce Tortilla, and thank everyone on this forum for all of the amazing threads and information. I read and learned a ton and I appreciate everything you all shared. Special shout out to @Tom and @HermanniChris!

I'm happy to be a part of this community and super excited to give our little bud a great life.

Thanks all!
Awe he's so cute! ?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Brian!

I'm interested in your artwork, and appreciate that you've made it double sided so the little Hermanni can enjoy it too!

BHiLL

Los Angeles
Welcome to the Forum, Brian!

I'm interested in your artwork, and appreciate that you've made it double sided so the little Hermanni can enjoy it too!

Hi Yvonne! Thanks for the welcome! I've learned a lot from you as well. Thanks for sharing your experiences!

And thank you! We have a bunch of art books, so we took some double sided pages out to surround Tortilla's enclosure. I think he enjoys having some cool stuff to look at. :)