Hi new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

chloe_5937

5 Year Member
:) Hi everyone, I am new here.
I have adopted a 22 lb. male Sulcata Tortoise named Buddah. He is a JOY! We just love him to death! We live in se michigan, and have 3 children, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 1 bald love bird, and Buddah. Thanks for adding me to the site :)

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Washington
Hi! Welcome to the forum. We'd love to see a picture of Buddah--awesome name. :)

chloe_5937

5 Year Member
Hi, thanks for the welcome. Oh he is soooo cute! LOL. He was brought in as a surrender last thursday in a dog crate...his diet consisted of iceburg lettuce and bologna. He did not ever have UVB or the proper heat source and lived in pine shavings. Poor guy. He lives in a pool in our home at the moment, with the proper lighting and heat..no heat rocks like he had. He loves outdoor roaming, and eats my weeds which is also a plus. hahahahah. I will try and post a pic. Thanks again :)

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
chloe_5937, Welcome to you and to Buddah. I are glad you have chosen to become part of our community. Can't wait to see pics of Buddah. Sounds like he will now get the care he needs and deserves. Kudos to you for adopting him. :)

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Welcome Chloe, Buddha and your entourage :D We love pics, so just like Robyn said, we can't wait to see pics of Buddha!!!

micki

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
uk
hi Chloe and welcome to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.