Hi newbie here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mookins

5 Year Member
:tort:
Hi all, my name is Jennie and i am currently preparing for the arrival of a Salcuta Tortoise. A friend of mine was having trouble with her new member of the family, she wasnt getting along with the others so I have said il adopt. Am extremely excited and as soon as the wind has died down will be out building an enclosure.In the mean time Im converting the viv we had for our gecho (passed away at the weekend :( ) Will post pics on her arrival super excited and hoping to read up on here and learn as much as possible on what I already know

xx

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Jennie and welcome to the Forum!!

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Hello and welcome...below. my signature there are some threads on raising sulcatas..it is very useful and highly recommended by a lot of the forum members here...

Mookins

5 Year Member
mainey34 said:
Hello and welcome...below. my signature there are some threads on raising sulcatas..it is very useful and highly recommended by a lot of the forum members here...

hi everyone and thank you Mainey34 thats very kind of you xx

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Hi Jennie! Welcome! Lots of stuff to read that will help you have a happy, healthy, thriving sulcata! Best.Forum.Ever. So much info and wonderful people. Congrats on your new baby. Don't forget to share pictures with everyone.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:) At the bottom of my post, are Toms great threads on raising Sullies. However, they are for hatchlings upto a year. Might be the same threads that were already mentioned. Good luck, waiting for pics when possible.

Mookins

5 Year Member
Thanks for the lovely welcome everyone
what a friendly bunch you all are xx

Status
Not open for further replies.