Hi & Yay that I found this site!

Denna

Location (City and/or State)
Coronado, CA
We live in Coronado, CA and have a 6 year old Sulcata named Sally Sheldon Barnes (My daughters' tort and she named her when she was in 4th grade). We are military and moved to Europe in 2009-2012 so family members in OR took Sally as we could not take her with us. I am super grateful they kept care of Sally but she has a lot of pyramiding. Now we are in Coronado and providing her with our backyard as her home. There is a lot of information on this site and I can't wait to read all about it.

We have a dog and a cat who could care less about Sally but the dog next door would LOVE to get his paws on Sally...its the reason she isn't outside 100% of the time.

Anyway, glad to find this site and I will have to get a pic of her up on my profile.

Denna

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
I'm proud of you most people get one tort AND then come the rest of them I know imone of those people

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Welcome home. Thanks for your service!
You are among friends here. Ask stupid questions we'll help. Ask smart questions we'll help here

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Salutations.
Ask questions, the dumb ones I can answer all day long, the smart ones not so much.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Denna!

747117wei24kafiu.gif

Denna

Coronado, CA
Thank you all. I have been searching the forums and reading. My biggest concern with Sally is her size an pyramiding. We got her back from our family in January and she has spent the majority of her time outside. She is small for 5-6 years old. She's doing well, eating a ton outside but not everyday, there are days I put her out and she just walks back in the house like "nope" not now. I think she was used to being in her enclosure so she is getting used to the "new". Once I find good threads to ask questions you better make a bet I will be!!!