Hi

Erik Garcia

Location (City and/or State)
California
Hello everyone. I'm new here, my name is Erik. I just bought 2 baby sulcata and they have been doing amazing with all of this info. Thank you everyone. Here they are, tuck and tulipImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1476794276.802132.jpg

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello everyone. I'm new here, my name is Erik. I just bought 2 baby sulcata and they have been doing amazing with all of this info. Thank you everyone. Here they are, tuck and tulip

Hello and welcome.

I hope you are housing them separately.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Hi @Erik Garcia and welcome to the forum! :D

Please keep your torts separated so as to avoid bullying as @Tom mentioned. Give them soaks in warm water and make sure they are warm enough, and that there's enough humidity. ;)

There is a lot of helpful info in the "Beginners Mistakes" Thread - please read it.

By the way, your torts are cute, and have nice names. :<3:

Erik Garcia

California
They aren't separated but I will do that asap. Good thing that I was in the fish hobby and have many tanks.

Erik Garcia

California
Hi @Erik Garcia and welcome to the forum! :D

Please keep your torts separated so as to avoid bullying as @Tom mentioned. Give them soaks in warm water and make sure they are warm enough, and that there's enough humidity. ;)

There is a lot of helpful info in the "Beginners Mistakes" Thread - please read it.

By the way, your torts are cute, and have nice names. :<3:

Yea my girlfriend named them lol.