Hi!

Boneless

Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Hi! Ny name is Kellee and I'm getting a red foot in 2 weeks. :) I'm about to be 30, next weekend is my birthday. I live in Florida and am super excited!

I have a Bearded Dragon named Odin and a dog named Fern. My Red Foot will either be Steve or Bindi depending on its gender.

I hope to learn a lot!

Srmcclure

Oklahoma city
Redfoots are great! You will love it! Make sure to read the caresheet here so you can be ready to be an awesome tortie parent! ?

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Welcome to the forum. I would love to have a bearded dragon and I absolutely adore the name that you have for yours.

Boneless

Florida
Welcome to the forum. I would love to have a bearded dragon and I absolutely adore the name that you have for yours.

Bearded Dragons are awesome! Very easy pets, mine is 10 years old and he is very very loving. Loves to be out of his cage and run around outside. I have a "play pen" for him out there that I use that lets him be safe but enjoy some natural sun :)

Hello and welcome @Boneless Love that name!
I'm also in Florida (south east)
Are you going to be able to keep yours outdoors?

Thank you! I plan on keeping the baby outside once it hits Juvenile age. I'm a bit of a worry wart so worry that it will get eaten if I keep it out before that size. Mainly because our yard has a lot of opossum, raccoons, and coyotes here! I do plan on building it an outside pen like I have for my Beardie, but much larger :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum!