Hi

Dragon

Location (City and/or State)
michagin
hi guys been a few days since iv been on. Its been kind of busy here. lol We went to see my daughter tuesday and her new puppy. A femail bloodhound named Dasy. She is adorable! lol Although I had to keep sheba up on the couch with me. lol Dasy just wouldnt leave her alone. lol She and bonnie got along quite well though. They both need a playmate so hopefuly my daughter will bring Dasy over often. I was a little upset when we got home because spike turned sissys lights off before we left but she didnt seem the worse for wear. frountly i dont leave the house often ha ha I spent all day yesterday searching for snood patterns. Helen Marie ( my daughter) asked me to make dasy some snoods.... ( interesting fact me my mother my grandmother and my great grandmother are all named Helen lol which is why i use my daughters middle name when talking about her. lol I was dub little helen lol) anyway Dasys ears tend to flop into her food and water dishes so Helen Marie wants some snoods for her so she can keep her ears out of the food and water dishes lol it was easer to find patterns for shell covers for sissy. I have to call her today and ask her to measure around Dasys head so I can make her one to wear now so that she will be used to wearing them before shes grown. In the mean time iv got a shell cover to start....im using 2 shades of green....one for the cover and once thats done im going to try to make a top hat for st pattys day. Baring to many intruptions i hope to have it done by st pattys day. Im also making 3 sets of chicken glass cozys. one set for the woman who lives down the block who keeps chickens then one set for the stock box and a set for the give away box. That should keep me out of trouble for awhile. notice i said SHOULD keep me out of trouble. lol anyway thats what iv been up to and now its time for another cup of coffee and some crocheting hope every one is doing ok!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
*waves* Good morning! I remember, years and years ago, when I was showing English Springer spaniels, using snoops on them. I had forgotten about that.

Dragon

michagin
I had never even heard of them before my daughter asked me to make some for her lol Most of my dogs have always been mutts and there ears never fell into there food. lol the 2 dogs i have now have short ears lol but iv found several patterns some i can show my daughter how to make herself...