hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkflash54

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
hi! i dont not have a tortoise yet but im looking into getting a russian. i have had experience with turtles all my life though. currently i have a baby painted turtle, a female florida red bellied cooter, a male eastern box turtle, a female 3 toed box turtle, a male albino leopard gecko, a juvenile leopard gecko, and a betta fish

Rees2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Santa Cruz California
Welcome to Tortoise Forum.org punkflash54.Well we also have a turtle section so you can post turtle...When you get (well if) a Russian tortoise (or any tortoise) be sure to post pics.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Welcome!! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

You are going to love your Russian, when you get it. They are sweet guys. Nice variety of animals in your home. If you could just have one, which one would it be? I know it's hard to do, but I find it interesting.;)

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Jacqui said:
Welcome!! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

You are going to love your Russian, when you get it. They are sweet guys. Nice variety of animals in your home. If you could just have one, which one would it be? I know it's hard to do, but I find it interesting.;)

Have just one! Oh that would be very hard, I would not be able to decide.

Welcome punkflash

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
welcome to tfo, punkflash! i hope you find a beautiful russian tortoise to care for

Status
Not open for further replies.