Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clair38

5 Year Member
Hi my name is Clair from the UK, our Hermanns Tortoise is called Georgie and he is a hatchling from 2007, we are unsure of if he is a boy or a girl? We have had him a year now and would never be without him, reading all your posts is so nice as I do not know anyone who owns a tortoise, my friends look at me gone out when I say he has a personality but he really has, he is comical.
He has just started going outdoors on sunny days and he loves it, unfortunately we dont get too many sunny days here so we have to make the most of what we get.:rolleyes:
I have a million questions but will take my time and read all your posts which have already informed me of a lot. Thanks

desertsss

5 Year Member
Welcome to you and your tort. Just so you know, we all love pics and can't wait to see your Hermanns tort.:p

Stazz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Hello and welcome to the forum Clair & Georgie :) This is a great forum for you to learn all sorts to keep you and your cute little Hermanns happy :)

micki

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
uk
hi Clair and welcome to the forum.

Clair38

5 Year Member
Thanks everyone nice to meet you all. i'm looking forward to learning more about torts. Will try and post some pics although im not too hot on the pc but will try x

Clair38

5 Year Member
Thanks Kate, the avatar picture is my Georgie :) I managed to upload that one

Status
Not open for further replies.