Hi!

Konnor

I'm new here! Umm...I live in Washington state, and we have a six year old female sulcata tortoise(Piggy), a female ball python(Basilisk) who will be one on May 11, two African dwarf frogs(leviathan and jöurmugand), two betta fish(Piranha and French fry), two cats(peek-a-boo and Krispy Kreme), two rabbits(Dinner and SiDuck), and four dogs(Reeses puff, shaggy dude, princess stitch, and chili bean). Only basilisk, the frogs, piranha, peek-a-boo, and Reese are really mine though(but piggy will be in a few years). Nice to meet y'all! I only have pictures of my snake right now but I can get other pics later if you want!uploadfromtaptalk1398622917081.jpguploadfromtaptalk1398622932787.jpg

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Hi and welcome! *waves* So if you had to pick one and only one, which one is your favorite?

Konnor

Hi and welcome! *waves* So if you had to pick one and only one, which one is your favorite?
One what? Pet?...well, I'm stuck between Basilisk, Reese, Piggy, and Boo. Basil's my sweet baby snakey, Reese is my best friend, Boo is my crazy, cuddly, guard cat, and piggy is a jerk 99.999% of the time and smells like a barn, but I still love her anyway. I just can't choose one.

Konnor

Here's my tort. She's six years old, carapace length of 13", weight: unknown estimated at about 23lbsuploadfromtaptalk1398635220159.jpg she has an underbite and her beak's a bit overgrown at the moment, we're getting it trimmed soon. She Didn't exactly have the best start to life, the guy we got her from kept about 40 hatchlings in a 6x6 box on pellets with one light, no uva/b, never allowed them any water at all, never soaked them, fed them nothing but iceberg lettuce, and nearly all of them had shell rot. We originally had two, piggy and her "sister". They both had shell rot but piggy had it very mildly and survived. Her "sister" had severe shell rot though and died. Piggy lives inside now but we're in the process of building her an outdoor heated shed for winter, we'll move her out in summer.